Monday, May 2, 2011

Gabby & Chewie Comic Strip #2


So my friend Andrew is trying to escape the library by applying to jobs elsewhere. Will he be successful? Who knows. But if he is, I've already got his replacement: Gabby!


Not only does Gabby already dress better than Andrew, but everyone loves her!


The only thing funnier than the jokes told at work is remembering them on the ride home.


 There is one snag in the plan. Chewie will be home alone all day cooking and cleaning, and she'll be mad when we get back laughing and smiling as if we don't appreciate the work she does while we're away.


But it's okay because I know that extra cuddles always make Chewie feel better.



2 comments:

Taterloyyd said...

Cutest.comic.ever.

Unknown said...

Sweet! I miss Gab & Chewie- looking forward to seeing them next week...
And I can't wait to see all of you this weekend!