Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just Another Stupid Year

Okay, so maybe this year won't be stupid, but I'm not holding my breath.

Okay, so that statement is pretty pessimistic and makes it seem like I'm not grateful to have yet another year to "chase my dreams" or whatever crap I'm selling this week.

Yeah, that's pretty pessimistic.

Anyways, it's 2013 (The world didn't end after all! Awesome!) and I feel obligated to say something here. So I guess this is me saying it. Which really is like saying nothing. Or at least nothing productive. Which is kind of like how last year felt, pretty unproductive. But feelings and logic don't typically line up and logically I know I did a lot last year. And I know I'll do a lot this year, and 2013 will be just like 2012 in that I'll keep plugging away "chasing my dreams" or whatever.

No comments: