Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Onward March

So the month of March passed, and I only got about 6,000 words typed up. I wrote more than I expected and I'm stuck with two different endings in mind. Well, not endings, but more like horrific realizations, but I'm not sure which actually belongs in the story. I want to dedicate more time to exploring and writing the second half of this book, but school, vacations, and epic sicknesses keep interfering.

I also need to spend a significant amount of time chillin' with my scanner, since I've been scribbling comics down but can't get them online to share until they're scanned and cleand up.

Today, though, I'm going to go home after work and crawl into bed. I'm exhausted; whipped by my expectations and my responsibilites. Maybe tomorrow will afford the energy to propel myself forward.

1 comment:

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

Good luck with April! I probably wrote the same amount of words. I wish I was a faster writer, or had more time. But we all write at our own pace. At least we're writing! :D