Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Days

Day three of snowy mornings driving to work. No fun.

Thinking about writing; realising that the reason I can't let this blog die is the same thing that makes me a writer. Even in down times, periods where I'm not writing, I still get a pretty constant barrage of story ideas. This consistent nagging is what keeps me writing, so down times don't end up being forever, eventually I get back into writing because I just have to many ideas to ignore. The same follows for this blog, I keep coming back because I keep getting ideas for posts. Sure, these first couple haven't been so great, and maybe they won't be overwhelmingly helpful to writers, but maybe someone will get something out of them; and, for me, the nagging is quieted a little bit longer so I can focus on work and school and my anxiety about driving in snow.

No comments: