Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally!

Years of waiting and finally it's happened. I told all y'all, and no one believed me until some hackers brought out the truth:



Whatcha going to do now? All I knows, is that I've got my rifle and my crowbar ready! I do appreciate their use of "caution" instead of "Run You Mother Truckers!" (Maybe that's why many people still don't believe the message - it wasn't urgent enough or Samuel L. Jackson enough).

And just incase you didn't understand the first construction sign message, the hackers were nice enough to send this message too:


Pride is a terrible thing to waste, so stop being mad because you didn't see it coming. Don't be angry because I was right (like always). Haters have tasty brains - so you better stop hatin' or the zombies will get you first.

1 comment:

Taterloyyd said...

I'm not sure which offends me more, the obnoxious color scheme of the text in your entry or the overuse of exclamation points on the signs. As for your comment about haters - Wait - what are you guys doing here!!! NO!!!!!

*zombies quietly munch on the brain of Amanda*