Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer In Georgia

It's summer time again in Georgia. Okay, so it never really wasn't summer time but there is a magical period of time when the insect population is at a minimum and there is an comfortable peace in the outside world. But with the warmer weather comes more and more invasive creatures that make Georgia the state it is.

Roaches:
These creatures love roaming in large numbers and assaulting innocent victims as they make their way to the dumpsters.  

The clearly have the shakes and the crazy eyes of a trash addict.

Moths:
The size and aggression of these creatures were clear inspirations for mothra. And much to my dismay, they love long, messy hair. 



Spiders:
These creatures range from small to gigantic. Often they dominate an area, like my front door, threatening to kill me if I attempt to pass them.

Owls:
These guys aren't scary or too bothersome, but the do like to sit outside my window being very invasive.

No comments: